REGISTRATION AND GUESTS OF CAMPERS
1. Express Check-in is available with full pre-payment..
2. All campers and guests must register immediately upon arrival with the office.
3. Check-in is 1 PM. Check-out is 12 PM.
4. Fees will apply to early check-ins, late check-outs, and extra guests and vehicles.
5. There is a limit of 4 persons per site. All others must register as guests. Fees will
apply for all extra persons over the age of 4 years.
6. Guest passes may be purchased in advance if the camper wishes to pay for their
guest. A day pass is $3.00. An overnight pass is $7.00.
7. There is a limit of 1 RV or tent and 1 tow vehicle per site.
8. Your campsite registration card must be placed under the clip on the electrical
pedestal of your assigned site.
9. All cars, utility trailers, and extra vehicles must be registered and parked in an
assigned designated area with a VALID PASS clearly visible in the front window of
10. No parking is permitted on the grass unless authorized.
11. Any non-registered vehicles will be towed away at owner’s expense.
12. Park facilities are intended for the use of registered guests only. The use of the
restrooms or facilities requires a pass. Fees will apply.
13. Parents are responsible for their children. Children must be supervised at all times
1. The SPEED LIMIT is 5 MPH. Please obey all traffic signs and regulations throughout
2. Do not drive on the grass.
3. No bicycles shall be ridden after dark and no off-road vehicles are permitted in
4. For your safety and the safety of others, please use your flashlight or lantern when
walking through the park after dark.
5. Golf carts must be registered with the park office and you are required to provide
proof of insurance.
1. Pets are not allowed in public buildings or on other campers’ sites..
2. Pets must be on a leash at all times, and walked on a leash in designated pet
3. Droppings must be cleaned up and disposed of properly. Dog boxes are located
throughout the park. DO NOT put animal waste into the trash containers in restrooms!
4. No leashes shall be fastened to trees, shrubs, water hydrants, etc.
5. Pets must be kept quiet and not left unattended. Pets are not permitted to dig holes.
6. Our neighboring farm animals may have restricted diets so please do not feed them.
FREE WI-FI ACCESS